1. There is an activity aboutChinese traditional operas at 2:00 p.m. on July 1. It will be held on the playground in our school and all the teachers and students will attend.
2. Beforeentering the park, there are some specific details we must know first.
3. How is going？It's time for me to leave school. You ask me what I can do for my school. Here are my plans thatI would like to share with you.
4. Summer vacation is coming. I plan to do more reading. I am going to read more classics and more English books to improve my languages skills.
5. Wuhan is a beautiful city full ofculture and history.
6. The International Day of Charity is coming. Many people will do something for it. What should I do? Here are my ideas.
1. We are going to have some meaningful activities. To express thanks toour teachers, we each should say thankful words to our dear teachers.
2. Before you arrive, we will preparea clean and bright room for you.
3.To begin with,we need to be clear about the location of the facilities.
4. First of allI will volunteer to do some cleaning with my classmates,such as cleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. To keep our school cleanwe will ask our schoolmates not to litter at school.
5. Then, we'll invite you to our class and talk about school life.
6. Once, our community held an old things fair to raise money for the homeless people.
1. In a word, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.
2. It's a chance for you tolearn more about Chinese traditional culture. Come and join us! I think we'll have a great time.
3. It's really hard for me tosay goodbye. I wish my school to have a better future.
I wish you all have a wonderful time.
5.If possible, you may watch Han Show. Hope you'll have fun here.
6. In a word, it's helpful for our society todo some charity. Many hands make light work. Take actions now to make our society more beautiful!
The Plan of the Farewell Party
My dear teachers and classmates
Attentionplease！Our class is going to have a farewell party in our classroom on the morning of June 26th, 2017. At 9:00, we will talk about“What are you going to be when you grow up?”. After that, we will discuss how to spendour summer holidays.
From 10:00 to 10:55, we plan tosing, dance, perform magic tricks and put ona short play at the farewell party. At 11:00, it's time for us to takephotos together and give telephone numbers and addresses to each other. We can also write farewell words, give gifts and so on. After that, we will do some cleaning for our classroom. The party will be over at 11:30.
▍ 声明： 版权归原作者所有如有侵权请联系删除若需转载请注明出处：高中数学公式大全(ID：gzsslh)。
My Life in 20 Years
I'm always working hard for a bright future. I imagine what my life in 20 years will be like.
In 20 years, I will play an important role inmy family. I will take care ofmy parents. Maybe I will be married and have a lovely child. In my free time, I will get together with my good friends to talk about the past school life. We can also do other things such as gardening and doing yoga. What's more,I will have a job and face new challenges. I think I will be a doctor and help patients. Last but not least,maybe I will have a robot. It can help me a lot in my daily life.
In a word, I hope my life in 20 years will be a better one!
4. I hope all of our younger schoolmates can live and study happily in our school.
Copyright © 2000-2022 www.cdkaihang.com. 博奥体育app科技 版权所有 备案号：ICP备46345010号-8
地址：山东省滨州市和平县同平大楼45号 电话：049-69719985 邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org